There are many different desktop computers to choose from. But what makes one desktop computer better than another? Here are twelve attributes of a great desktop computer:
1. Fast processor – A fast processor is important for a great desktop computer because it helps the computer run quickly and smoothly.
2. a large amount of memory – A large amount of memory is important because it allows the computer to store more information, which can be helpful for multitasking or running multiple programs at once.
3. Good graphics card – A good graphics card is important for a great desktop computer because it allows the computer to display high-quality graphics, making tasks like gaming or photo editing much more enjoyable.
4. Plenty of storage space – Plenty of storage space is important for a great desktop computer because it provides the room needed to store all your files and programs.
5. Energy Efficient – Energy efficiency is important for a great desktop computer because it lowers electricity costs and reduces the amount of greenhouse gas emissions produced by the computer’s power supply.
6. Quiet fan – A quiet fan is important for a great desktop computer because it means you don’t have to listen to loud noises while working on it or watching movies.
7. High-quality keyboard and mouse – High-quality keyboards and mice are important for a great desktop computer because they allow you to navigate easily through menus, programs, etc., giving you an enjoyable user experience.
8. Detachable keyboard and mouse – Detachable keyboards and mouse are great for a desktop computer because they allow you to clean your keyboards without having to take apart the entire computer.
9. Webcam – A webcam is important for a great desktop computer because it allows you to make video calls, conduct business meetings, and more.
10. Wireless connection – Having a wireless connection is important for a great desktop computer because it makes connecting to the internet easily and fast without having to use messy wires or adapters.
11. Relatively quiet internal cooling fan – It’s important for an internal cooling fan in a desktop computer to be relatively quiet so that you can focus on what you’re doing while working on the computer instead of listening to loud noises.
12. Great customer service – Having access to good customer service is important for a great desktop computer because it means you can receive help when you need it most.
Advantages of desktop computer
1 . Can be used in small places, like at home or in the office
2 . Can hold much more memory than laptops.
Disadvantages of desktop computers
1 . Less efficient for traveling or commuting because they are bulky and weigh a lot. – Can take up lots of space. – They require electricity so the battery will never last as long as laptops do.
2 . Not portable can’t take it outside your house, dorm room, or office to work with you when you’re away from your desk. – No backlit keyboards on Desktop computer which make them difficult to use at night (if needed) for work, gaming, etc… without extra lighting in the